SnowWolf - WF Coils
The SnowWolf Wolf 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank Replacement Coils are a brand new addition to the SnowWolf replacement coil line, featuring an extensive WF Coil System. Comes in a pack of 5.
SnowWolf Wolf Replacement Coils Features:
- SnowWolf WOLF Tank Coil System
- 0.2ohm WF Coil - Rated for 60-150W, Recommended 80-140W
- 0.16ohm WF-H Coil - Rated for 100-230W, Recommended 120-200W
- Stainless Steel Heating Element
- 100% Organic Fiber Cotton
- Comes in a pack of 5.
⚠ COIL DISCLAIMER AND WARNING:
PRIME COIL BEFORE USE:
- Priming a coil refers to completely saturating the cotton inside the coil with e-liquid before use.
- Priming a coil will ensure correct usage and preparation to prevent dry-burns and coil damage.
HOW TO PRIME A COIL:
- Analyze the coil for openings that exposes the cotton which is uniquely integrated to its design.
- Drip e-liquid onto the exposed cotton slowly until it is completely saturated.
- Wait 5-10 seconds between dripping, it will take time for the liquid to be absorbed
- The dry cotton will turn from a bleached white to a light grey or dark white.
- Repeat process until the cotton is completely saturated.
⚠ WARNING AND DISCLAIMER:
The specification, description, claims, or any additional information are provided from manufacturers. The information provided for any product are to be used at the customer's own discretion. There is always a risk in using any rechargeable battery. Break Time Vape™ is not responsible for any damage caused by the modification of the battery, or the misuse/mishandling of any rechargeable battery or charger. When handling battery(ies), use special caution due to its sensitive nature as they may explode or burn in the case of mishandling. User knowledge of battery(ies) is important to minimize risks. Due to the nature of this item, all sales are final. Do not use battery(ies) if any of the following is applicable and do not perform any of the following:
⚠ Damage (Including damage to wrapper of insulator)
⚠ Modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate.
⚠ Store in loose places, always keep battery(s) in a case.
⚠ Leave battery(ies) to charge unattended or unaware.
⚠ Expose to liquid or high temperatures.
⚠ Overcharge or overdischarge
⚠ Short circuit
Purchase battery(s) at your own risk and ensure fundamental understanding of battery(ies) and how to properly operate them.
Break Time Vape™ is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that is caused by the improper use of battery(ies), coils, devices, or accessories. Picture provided is of the actual product, copyright reserved.