Asmodus - Lustro Box Mod (200w)
Driven by the GX-200-HUT chipset and powered by two high-drain 18650 Li-ion batteries, the Lustro is able to output a potential maximum of 200 watts and features an easy to read speedometer inspired color touch screen. Cycling through the firing modes can by done by using the aforementioned IR sensor hands free method of control, or by swiping the mode option located at the top of the screen, similar to the Spruzza and the Colossal. A full range of firing modes ensure that the Lustro is as versatile as possible, with variable wattage, power curve, and temperature control modes as well as adjustable TCR and TFR. In VW mod, three ramping options are available: Soft, Medium, and Hard, each providing a different experience even with the same wattage setting selected. Curve mode is a unique firing mode that makes use of five separate wattage and time settings that allow the firing cycle to be tailored to one’s individual preferences or set to emulate temperature control. Example: First second can be set to burst at 90w then level down to 75w, then sit at 60w for the rest of your vape. Perfect for the massive prebuilt coils that have become commonplace, this firing mode provides a ramp time that can be fine-tuned to achieve optimum performance from your specific build. Temperature control presets included on the Lustro are settings for NI200, SS316, SS317, SS304, and titanium heating elements.
- Requires 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitve Screen; Requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the screen is touched
- Wattage range (Power mode): 5W - 200W
- Wattage range (TC modes): 5W - 120W
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100° - 300°
- Atomizer ohm range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peek output current: 45A
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable firmware
- USB TYPE-C
⚠ BATTERY/DEVICE/CHARGER DISCLAIMER AND WARNING:
- Completely charge battery before first use for battery cycling purposes.
- Devices with internal batteries must be charged completely before use.
- Battery(ies) risk explosion, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- Keep away from metal objects (including carrying near keys, change, etc.)
- Refrain from shorting the battery caused by connecting positive and negative together.
⚠ WARNING AND DISCLAIMER:
The specification, description, claims, or any additional information are provided from manufacturers. The information provided for any product are to be acknowledged at the risk of the customer's own discretion. There is always a risk in using any rechargeable battery. Break Time Vape™ is not responsible for any damage caused by the modification of the battery(ies), or the misuse/mishandling of any rechargeable battery or charger. When handling battery(ies), use special caution due to its sensitive nature as they may explode or burn in the case of mishandling. User knowledge of battery(ies) is important to minimize risks. Due to the nature of this item, all sales are final. Do not use battery(ies) if any of the following is applicable and do not perform any of the following:
⚠ Damage (Including damage to wrapper of insulator)
⚠ Modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate.
⚠ Store in loose places, always keep battery(s) in a case.
⚠ Leave battery(ies) to charge unattended or unaware.
⚠ Expose to liquid or high temperatures.
⚠ Overcharge or overdischarge
⚠ Short circuit
Purchase battery(s) at your own risk and ensure fundamental understanding of battery(ies) and how to properly operate them.
Break Time Vape™ is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that is caused by the improper use of battery(ies), coils, devices, or accessories. Picture provided is of the actual product, copyright reserved.